I have days where I find it exceptionally to drag myself out of bed, never mind leaving my house or exercising. So I decided to gather some motivational quotes… maybe they will help motivate me maybe they wont but on thing is for sure… There’s an exceptionally vast amount of motivational speeches and posts!
But on a more serious bit I used to get so frustrated when people told me i wouldn’t amount to anything, that i couldn’t do something. I think it irked me so much because i believed they were right. I didn’t think could do it and it is the cheesiest thing ever but if you don’t believe you can do it then you probably can’t. Although there are some things which are impossible you either a) find another way or b) try any way and actually beat all odds.
- Do something that your future self will thank you for.
- When you feel like quitting think about why you started.
- If it is important you will find a way. If not you will find and excuse.
- Believe you can and your half way there.
- Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- A river cuts through a rock not because of its power but its persistence.