So it’s not an original post but i personally love reading them and thought it would be great to try!
- gnash – i hate u, i love u (ft. olivia o’brien)
- Drake – One Dance feat. Kyla & Wizkid
- Cheat Codes x Kris Kross Amsterdam – SEX
- P!nk – Just Like Fire
- Years & Years- Eyes shut
- Teen wolf : I only recently started watching this on netflix and it was great. I originally thought it was that show that was on cbbc a few years ago but the i put it on and i was like ummm… this is not that child friendly. so you know i googled it and it’s a fifteenth i’d been getting confused with wolf blood which doesn’t look half as good as teen wolf does.
- Being human: I think this show is relatively new to Netflix and i really love it! It is literally one of the most original things I’ve seen it’s not got a traditional story line to it.
- Top gear: No i’m not on about the new ones! I am on about the old one with Jeremy Clarkson! There is just something about it the funniness the three guys have, the appeal of the cars and the unbelievable staged scenes.
- The big bang theory: Everyone had been raving about this and i was pleasantly surprised the characters are just so awkward but it suits them. It’s one of those shows that i’m disappointed when the episode ends,, they are just so great and so addictive.
- A Whole New World A Twisted Tale -Liz Branswell This book absolutely blew me away it is an alternate version of Aladdin where he didn’t manage to get the lamp. Instead Jafar got it causing chaos throughout Agrabah. A childish concept I know, but worth a read.
- Starbucks s’more chocolate So i like Starbucks at the best of times but the s’mores drink is the most amazing drink i have ever had. It’s sweet and chocolatey and gosh it’s just.. indescribable!
- Rimmel London-Lasting concealer
- The Body Shop- Brow & liner kit
- L’oreal Paris- Shocking jungle jade eye shadow
- L’oreal Paris- Mega volume mascara
- L’oreal Paris-Super liner so couture
- BarryM- Get up and glow
- BarryM- Natural glow palette (shadow and primer)
And lastly my current car obsession
The Mclaren P1. First off can i just say this car looks absolutely stunning. It’s got a 3.8L twin-turbo V8 engine and can do zero o sixty in 2.8 seconds. Did i mention it is a stunning looking car, however it’s pricey.When it first came out it was £866,000 so perhaps I may never own one bur still…