Who doesn’t want to feel beautiful? People jut tend to be judgemental and more so of themselves than anyone else so here i have my top beauty tips to help anyone feel that little bit better about themselves,
- remove your makeup before bed- It doesn’t matter how tired you are just use a make up wipe and get it all of because not only will it save your pillow it will help your skin from getting blocked and stop that disgusting sticky feeling on your face in the morning.
- make up clear up- After doing your make up you tend to have a few bits out of place like a pesky spot of mascara but you shouldn’t get it straight away. you should leave everything for ten minutes to give it time to dry and then you can make any corrections you need.
- shiny nails- put a shiny clear coat on any nail color to add a bit of extra shine.
- Covering bags- We’ve all had bags perhaps from that all night Netflix marathon but what ever the reason you want them covered. Applying masses of concealer wont help it may actually make it look worse. What you should do is use a small amount of sheer concealer and blend it as much as you can.
- Rounder eyes- Everyone seems to be obsessed with cat eye but this Korean trend known as puppy eye will make your eyes look more rounded. It is very similar to cat eye but at the end you drag the eye liner towards the cheek rather than flicking it upwards.
- Anti-smudge for lips- Does it annoy you when your lipstick smudges or fades throughout the day? Well al you have to do is use sheer powder and a tissue. After putting on your lipstick you need to put a tissue in front of it and then brush on the powder so only a small amount gets onto you lips.
- Face masks- i love doing face masks but i have awkward skin. i have a very oily t-zone and then some dry patches. so on my t-zone i use a harsher oil stripping one and an the dry patches i use a hydrating mask.
- brow pomade- it fills brows in quickly and effortlessly as well as looking more natural.
- lip liner- lip liner can help make your lips look fuller, make it last longer and the application easier and less messy.
- Creased collar- So your in a rush to get to the office but your collar creased and your other shirts have vanished! what do you do? you use hair straighteners and just iron out the crease!
- Hair Scent- An oil based fragrance in the ends of your hair wont ruin the style but the smell will linger for longer than a spray.
- Bigger eyes – use a white eye liner can make your eyes look bigger.
- Don’t self tan your face-t least not without prior practice. Unless your going for the ‘Doritos glow.’
- ease into new products- when trying something new don’t go overboard with it. for example with new skin care products you can get breakouts. To avoid that put a layer f moisturiser on before the new product.
- Subtle highlights- using a new tooth brush dipped into lemon juice comb your hair and then sit in the sun for about 45 minutes.It’s a lot cheaper than the hairdressers and not so harsh on your hair.